Date:         Mon, 27 Feb 1995 9:13:39 +0200 (O)
From:      ROBIN@ptnsct.nis.za (Robin Hunt)
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MB_MAP FULL SYSTEM CRASH

Hi,

We have recently upgraded our 386DX-40 (shew!) motherboard to a 486-DX2 88
.otherboard with 16 meg of RAM. The kernel is compiled for 386/486/586 support/

We installed a further 16 meg of ram, but the machine started saying
Page fault in kernel mode, and rebooted. We removed the extra 16 meg of
RAM.

Now the old girl occasionaly (on a whim) says: "MB_MAP FULL" and crashes
completely so it has to be reset.

Any ideas to help?

Thanks for an otherwise great operating system

robin@nis.za