Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:30:40 +0100
From:      "Frode Trydal" <frode.trydal@siving.hia.no>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   install command

I'm installing a software router at the moment as part of my post
graduate thesis.=20
This performs quite well until I start a script which uses the install
command, which I think must be wrong in some way.

pvctxctl pvcsif pvcbridge are files.

Code:
install -c -m 0755 pvctxctl pvcsif pvcbridge /usr/local/sbin

Then I get:
usage: install [-CcDpsv] .........
*** Error code 64

Stop in /root/altq-3.0/atm-tools.
*** Error code 1

As I am quite dependent on getting this router to work, I'm wondering if
any of you have any comments or sollutions to this.=20

Regards=20
Frode Trydal