Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:41:30 -0500
From:      "Ronald G. Arnold Jr." <rarnold@colemantx.com>
To:        "Alan Larson" <larson@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Lucent Wavelan...

I had trouble deciding on which *BSD to use also. I tried FreeBSD first,
then OpenBSD. Those were the two I was interested in, but FreeBSD is the
easiest to install. Buy the CDs to make it even easier, I downloaded
mine, then bought the CDs and Book from Walnut Creek. I learned a lot
from this mailing list and the handbook. Give FreeBSD a try, you'll be
happy you did.

Ronald