Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:27:44 GMT
From:      "J. Goodleaf" <john@goodleaf.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Something change with S/Key?

Cvsup'd on Saturday morning and did everything as normal. Went ok. Now that
I'm at work, I notice that I can't seem to log in to my home system via ssh.
Whenever I do, I get an S/Key prompt, which I do not know how to use and did
not knowingly install/enable.

So:
 -Is S/Key in a default stable build now?
 -If so, how do I turn it off?
 -If not, then something is weird about this Solaris box (new to me and
carrying a fresh install of Solaris 8...)
In which case any advice from OpenSSH geniuses out there would be swell. I'm
going to hit the man pages...

 -J