Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:51:27 +0100
From:      "Floris 'Tamama' van Gog" <floris@vangog.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kevent() in another thread

Hi,

I have made a small servent (client + server) that uses
kqueue()/kevent(). This works like a charm. However now I want to
connect from another thread to a server, and add a kevent on the socket.
I read that kevent/kqueue weren't very thread-safe. Is this safely
possible, or would I need to make some sort of 'wake up' kevent to break
out of kevent() and then add the new kevent() in?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Floris