Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:29:57 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fan speed control sony vaio lx800 slimtop

[Cc trimed]

Quick news from acpi-jp :-)

> Note that there are no \_TZ_ entries in that "vaiolx800.asl" dump
> that I submitted for the ACPI collection.  I'm not sure where that
> collection is - I don't see it off www.jp.freebsd.org/acpi, if
> anyone wants to see that .asl file I can put it somewhere public.

Sorry, project page haven't been updated for a long time.
CVSuping ACPI data collection is also with following supfile.

*default host=cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/home/iwasaki/ACPI-data	# XXX
*default prefix=/home/iwasaki/ACPI-data	# XXX
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
jp-acpi-data