Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 1995 09:31:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        john@jwlab.feith.com (John Wehle)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ptolemy on FreeBSD

> In attempting to port ptolemy 0.5.2 to the FreeBSD 2.1 platform
> I noticed that minmax.h is missing from /usr/include/g++.
> Given that this file is a standard part of the GNU libg++
> distribution I'm surprised that it isn't included in FreeBSD 2.1.
>
> Is this deliberate or just an oops?

John (and anyone else interested in ptolemy) - I have all the diffs
to get ptolemy up and running and then not quite working.   Some
demos work and others fail with an IPC error.

Contact me and I'll send them to you - I had time to try the port
but not time to debug the result when it didn't work.  I'm real
interested in seeing it work, and I think at least Jonathan Bresle
has some interest also.

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936