Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2013 06:01:20 -0400
From:      Ryan McIntosh <rmcintosh@nitemare.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for driver help

I sent an email out to freebsd-net without a response, soo this is my last
attempt at getting any assistance here.

I have a QLE3142-CU-CK (rebranded NetXen NX3-20GCU w/ NX3031 chipset) with
no driver support in *BSD from anything I saw. I came across solaris's ntxn
driver which seems to work appropriately but I have no use for solaris as a
host o/s. Naturally I'll attempt at trying to get the driver to work
myself, however I'm far from knowledgeable on the method to port a driver,
but I won't say no to making it work after the response Qlogic gave me. Any
insight/assistance/pointers would be helpful, including which mailing list
might be best for this.

Ryan