Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 22:28:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Oppressed Minor <narf@netgate.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NT Domain Auth?

Hi.

I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to authenticate users (mainly
ppp dialup) against an NT Domain Server. I am trying to setup a FreeBSD
based remote access server, but will not be able to use FreeBSD unless I
can somehow get the FreeBSD server to authenticate users from an NT Domain
server.

Thanks

--matt Clark
"Security-wise, NT is a server with a "Kick me" sign taped to it."
(Sounds hypocrtical, doesn't it?)