Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:15:37 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hope for USB support?

On 10/13/2010 9:13 AM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> I was thinking about something like $500-$1000 for adding USB support to
> VirtualBox through LibUSB. Probably you are right that it would be better to
> go through the FreeBSD Foundation, but I would also be fine getting paid
> directly through paypal for example.

I've had very good luck with
http://dougbarton.us/portmaster-proposal.html. PayPal takes a bigger
chunk than I'm really happy with, but none of the other alternatives
were attractive, and using it allowed numerous users who were able to
make a smaller contribution as opposed to focusing on large
contributions. OTOH some of the more substantial contributions were made
via more formal means, invoices, wire transfer, etc.

hth,

Doug

--

Breadth of IT experience, and    |   Nothin' ever doesn't change,
depth of knowledge in the DNS.   |   but nothin' changes much.