Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 17:55:12 -0400
From:      Shawn <spstarr@senecac.on.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISDN connecting to FreeBSD PPPD server.

Ok, I've configured getty and the serial info

ps ax :

  590  ??  I      0:00.04 /usr/libexec/getty std.115200 ttyd0

good. The two ISDN modems connect but I do not see a 'Login:' prompt on
the windows '95 box. It's a 3Com ISDN modem. I know it can't be my setup
because I see them establish a connection on both sides (lights on each
ISDN modem lights up accordingly). The problem is if its not my setup
with getty is it more likely an ISDN configuration problem?

If anyone who uses FreeBSD 2.2.6 with a 3Com ISDN modem has the same
problems with establishing a connection please lemme know.

I checked the logs and they check out ok.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn S.