Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
To:        Ebus45@mail.island.net (Cawston-Grant)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

Cawston-Grant wrote:
> Will I Lose Windows95 or 3.11 If I Install FreeBSD?

Maybe. Not necessarily. You will have to repartition the hard drive,
or add a separate hd for FreeBSD, for the most useful installation.

> Please Get Back To Me Because I Wan't To Download It Right Away!

More info at www.freebsd.org. Spend some time there, browsing.
If you download, browse while the dload is going on.

For a first time installation by a newbie Unix user with a Dos/Wdoze
background, I strongly recommend purchasing the CDROM set from
Walnut Creek or your local distributor. 4 CDs chock-full of software
goodness.

> What Will Happen To Windows If I Install BSD?

It will still be there, probably. It will pine away from disuse, if
you're lucky.

> Will I Have The Chose Of Opening Windows or FreeBSD?

Yes.

Dave
--
http://www.microsoft.com/security: `Microsoft Windows NT Server is the most
                  secure network operating system available.'