Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:54:03 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "betty low" <dizzy5150us@yahoo.com>, <Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Yahoo person

For fuck's sake, a / is not a newline.  How the hell can you expect anyone
to read this crap ?  And the numbers ?  I don't read K-Rad.

> The writer did not say they where putting r name 2 their
> email as fellow christians, it said as 'supporters of
> Yahoo'

Supporters of Yahoo != Christian Supporters of Yahoo.  Your point is
invalid, because even if I was a supporter of Yahoo, which I'm not, I'm not
a Christian supporter of Yahoo, so if Yahoo carried every single card in the
world except Christian Christmas and Easter, I would not care.  Once again
it's an issue of assuming people on this list care about Christianity.
Microsoft and other crap may be offtopic for this list, but religion has
nothing to do with FreeBSD or server operating systems.  I don't email the
list saying, "IBM gives money to Christian Camps, and since you're all
atheists like me, we should boycott IBM Netfinity servers and demand they
remove any reference to FreeBSD from their pages."  That's stupid.  You're
acting stupid by emailing the list with your weird formatted defense of
someone else acting stupid.  If you want to her this woman rant, email her
privately.  See if she reads your k-rad stupidity.

Stupidity follows:

It is refreshing 2 know ther/r normal people out there who r christians
(Excuse me while I vomit)

This person linked 2 us thru Yahoo's site that advertises FreeBDS   (FreeBDS
?  Just like her misspelled email address that kept bouncing)

The FreeBSD Group is exaggerating it & making it so (Excuse us, we didn't
know this was her Christian list, we thought it was our FreeBSD list)

It is obvious the writer thought they were writing 2 a stand-alone firm like
the rest of the advertisers listed on the sameYahoo page
(Her ignorance is not our liability.)

You disgust me.  The formatting of your email makes me sick to my stomach.