Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:46:02 -0400
From:      "Larry W. Cashdollar" <lwcashd@biw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: root has no access to csh but user does?

You can boot into single user mode and fix your system that way.  I think the command is boot -s at the boot> prompt.

Please correct me if I am wrong I have only been using BSD for 3 days.

          |       O  |          Larry W. Cashdollar
          |______(*)_|          UNIX Administrator
          /\_\____/_/\          Computer Security Operations
         |_()_||||_()_|         Bath Iron Works