Date:      19 May 2007 01:53:09 +0200
From:      vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray.stokely@gmail.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chapter 21 Virtualization QEMU Section

Hi again Murray,

I spoked with Loader, but his worh is KVM related.

I have generally finished QEMU Handbook section, check it here:
http://vermaden.proplayer.pl/tmp/FreeBSD-Handbook-Virtualization.htm

Also sorry for doubling my last post on mailing lists, I did not knew that =
freebsd-doc@freebsd.org is the same thing that doc@freebsd.org is.

What can I say more, I wait for Your opinions on it.

Regards
vermaden