Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:01:02 -0700
From:      "Filip Hanik" <fhanik@pakana.com>
To:        "'Bullwinkel, Thomas'" <thomas.bullwinkel@wix.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Obtaining copies of BSD

www.freebsd.org has all the instructions on how to download the software
from
ftp.freebsd.org

Filip

Filip Hanik
Technical Architect
Pakana Corporation
fhanik@pakana.com
415-371 9200 ext 3529

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Bullwinkel,
Thomas
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 10:43 AM
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Obtaining copies of BSD

Hello, my name is Walter Elkins and I am  the Network Technician here at
Sanford-Brown College. I am looking for copies of open source software for
our Networking Technologies courses that we are offering. Currently we are a
MCSP, but are looking to expand into the open source market and need
software for our courses. Any software and or merchandise that we may be
able to obtain would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me
regarding this matter.

Thank you,

Walter Elkins
Sanford-Brown College