Date:      Fri, 08 Aug 2014 03:52:23 +0700
From:      Yury <gja822@narod.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xorg radeon problems

Thanks to *Jean-Sébastien Pédron for not so obvious *advice
_not_to_include_radeondrm_ (and drm?)  in custom kernel.
Should I include agp and drm in kernel?
Also, searching the internet and looking into repeated crash logs helped me to
realize that _Makefile_ in ports for _xf86-video-ati_ has a bug. No one thinks
of 9.3-release? "if" statement about new version was only for more than 1000051
FreeBSD (but default became WITH_NEW_XORG), so nothing worked because of that
bug with ati driver version.
Trying vt(4) driver gave me bad feelings. I couldn't find how to load fonts,
lynx and mc behaves badly with this (UTF8?) codepage...

Thanks for help!
P.S. Couldn't find how to reply to me-started thread.