Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:57:36 +0200
From:      Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@teledomenet.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        cuongvt <cuongvt@fpt.vn>
Subject:   Re: Download freebsd sourcecode for building in machine not have internet connection

On Monday 03 December 2007 11:20:57 cuongvt wrote:
> sarek wrote:
> > to allow for csup/cvsup'ing the source code.
>
> Yes, it is solution for freebsd on usb stick.
> But you know, They are hosting internal LAN for file sharing, so I think
> usb solution is not suitable ;)
> ANy idea?

You probably already have it. It is included in the disc1
cdrom you've installed from. It's in the src directory.

In case you don't have the cdrom available,
you can either fetch the source tarballs from:
ftp://$freebsdmirror/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/7.0-BETA3/src/
or fetch the whole disc1 cdrom...

Replace the $freebsdmirror with your favorite freebsd mirror.

HTH, Nikos