Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:16:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Namodn ROOT <root@namodn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   off-site secondary DNS

Hallo.

I am attempting to set up an off-site secondary DNS.
While in the midst of doing such, i realized that i do not have the access
neccessary on the off-site machine to restart named.

How can i refresh the name server's settings, making it re-read it's zone
files, without restarting the daemon?

My partner submitted the domain name to the internic before i had
completed/verified the secondary's setup ( ;) ) so i want to move as
quickly as possible.

BTW - Please CC: my regular address, as i will get the reply faster.

Thank you!

-rob

www.namodn.com
robert@namodn.com