Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 20:22:46 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Uber patch for latest GNOME 2 snapshot

sorry,sorry,sorry! it seems i should do more
checks resp. thinking before writing emails :-(

some corrections:

sawfish2:
i think i know what happends. i was able to delete
the entries as a normal user direct with gnome.
(right mouse-button -> delete)
this can only be able if there a local mirror in ~/gnome2.

gnomeaudio:
the wav-files are now there, and i can play them in
sound-properties, but gnome2 doesn't use them.
maybee therefore is no gnomaudio2-package.
(sawfish-audio-events are working)

Launcher-Properties:
if i select the icon from the icon-browser then i can take
it from any location. if i select it from the file-browser *)
it won't never work - also not from the .../gnome/pixmaps-directory.

*) hope that's the right name for this.

 > Cool.  I guess then, it's still broken...?  Perhaps you should take it

yep! still broken.

 > up on desk-devel-list@gnome.org, or by using bug-buddy.

i've filled out a bug-report with bug-buddy. but at the end there is
a empty field for the email-adress. should i enter desk-devel-list
how you have written? - this is my fist time i do this.

franz.