Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:34:22 +0700 (JAVT)
From:      Q Yai QQ <riki@maiser.unila.ac.id>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   local exploit

hai guys.,.

i wanna ask about Security of FreeBSD 3.4 and 4.x

on FreeBSD-3.4 there are local exploit that hack chpass

i am ever hacked by my user with local-exploit tha can setiud root.,.

then i try to chmod o-x chpass

IT WORK !!!
others cannot exploit on my machines again

but i never find local exploit for FreeBSD-4.1 version

are there big different that 4.1 more secure for exploit ??
thank's

riki@unila.ac.id
visit my homepage and sign my guestbook
http://unilanet.unila.ac.id/~qq