Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:39:42 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Barnaby Scott" <bds@waywood.co.uk>, "cpghost" <cpghost@cordula.ws>
Subject:   RE: Absolute FreeBSD

We have many FreeBSD servers at my job that do many different things
for people.  Only 1 of them requires X in any form at all - and all it
uses are the X libraries to do some graphics processing.  It does not
run a window manager.  You can get a huge amount of useful work done
on FreeBD without having anything to do with X.

Ted
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM