Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:06:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Emmert <steve@emmert.com>
To:        Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd@br.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WindowMaker

I had to configure libPropList with --prefix-/usr/X11R6
not the default /usr/local. This allowed the new WindowMaker
to configure properly.  why this worked, I don't know.
Then when PropList 0.83.0 came out in the ports, I deleted the libs
in /usr/X11R6/lib/ and installed the port. I also configured
WindowMaker with --prefix-/usr/X11R6 (The existing port installs
it there also). You should uninstall the libs in /usr/local/lib
before you reinstall them in /usr/X11R6/lib/. Use ldconfig -r to
check on your libraries.

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, Gustavo Vieira G C Rios wrote:

> Is there any one smart enough here that got WindowMaker working without
> using the ports ?
> i am trying to buil it, but without success !!!!
> when i configure (./configure) my windowmaker it returns me that i don't
> have libPropList installed (that's not true, i just installed it)!
> How to get it running ?

Steve