Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 17:38:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@ccia.cc>
To:        Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
Cc:        'Jon Henshaw' <jon@henshaw1999.freeserve.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: UNIX

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Erin Fortenberry wrote:

[...]

: I guess the best thing I could say here is:
: Windows is the wool that was pulled over your eyes to blind you from the
: truth. All good software did run on or will run on some form of UNIX. We are
: *WAY* to big of a market to ignore.

Why does that sound like it's paraphrased from "The Matrix"? *grin*
however, you have made a good point. I bet even M$ runs UNIX for some of
their servers.. =P

[...]

--
Mail: matt@mlink.net && matt@ccia.cc