Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 18:53:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeremy Suo-Anttila" <jps@funeralexchange.com>
To:        <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        <mlafren@dowco.com>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Patch/Announcement for DHCPD remote root hole?

Brett,

Do you ever just STFU ? really come on . Can you not take this to a list
otherthen -security?  You are wasteting my time and b/w with your moaning and
groaning about a FREE OS. NOTE *FREE* as in these people who spend THIER
time and possilbly THEIR money on the development and hosting of it.

 So if you do not like whats wrong with the OS fix it your god damn self and
stop bitching about it.

I do not see your name listed ANYWHERE in the source code or anywhere else
for that matter except for the mailing lists where its associated with you
bitching and whining.

---< snip whining >--
> It's sadder still that the flamers have pushed many of those who
> support the ideas I'm expressing here into private mail because they
> don't want to be flamed.
>
> --Brett
<-- more whining-->---

Yes consider this another flame i am just sick of your crap.

--
Jeremy Suo-Anttila
jps@funeralexchange.com