Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:33:22 +1000 (EST)
From:      damian <q9405096@brampton.cqu.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install behind firewall; FTP over HTTP proxies.

I've been given a lab machine at uni to do an install of (OS of choice)
on.  I haven't played with the BSDs yet, but from the small amounts of the
install program I've seen, it looks quite good.

My problem: Can I use an HTTP proxy (squid) to install FreeBSD?  If not,
I'll revert to Debian, as I don't have time to wait for a CD to arrive.
--

damian, poking this here computer.