Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:52:40 +0100
From:      Stefano Riva <sriva@alice.it>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP ! DAC960 RAID driver

At 12.59 29/01/99 +0000, you wrote:
>> I've extremely needed FreeBSD 2.2.6 driver for MYLEX DAC960 RAID
controller.
>> I was searching very hard throung WEB, but don't find anything...:-( Can
you
>> help me with this problem ?
>AFAIK there are people working on it, somewhere - but it's not supported yet!

  What do you mean for "driver"? I knew Mylex DAC960* are SCSI-to-SCSI
adapters to be connected to a SCSI card just like hard drives. As far as I
know, FreeBSD doesn't need any driver to use them... Actually, for example,
wcarchive runs on FreeBSD with a Mylex DAC960SXI.

---

  Stefano Riva
  Software Engineer - Systems Administrator
  Informazioni Editoriali I.E. Srl
  Phone +39-027528400, Fax +39-027528451
  Email sriva@alice.it