Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:00:12 +0530
From:      "tronic solutions" <utronic635@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Technological Collabration

Hi, =0A=0AAfter carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confiden=
t that we can help just as we=E2=80=99ve helped similar companies improve t=
heir profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT servi=
ces at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven=E2=80=99t ma=
naged to connect yet. I would probably like to have a discussion along for =
exploring this business opportunity & contributing to your needs.=0A=0ATron=
ic is an global IT development & solution provder. Our core service portfol=
io are:=0A=0AWebsite Designing:=0ACustomized PHP,  JAVA, dotnet based web d=
esign with unique Web 2.0 functions. Web construction both eCommerce and No=
n-Commerce with Open source Cms like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal,Vol=
usion, Shopify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML conversions, Web 2.0 standard T=
heme Designing, =0A=0AeCommerce Stores:=0ATronic provides you results-drive=
n commerce website to sell your product & services, with customized design =
& features for individual, B2B, B2C, corporate and E-commerce solutions to =
global customers.=0A=0AMobile Apps=0AEvolving inspiring ideas into innovati=
ve iPhone, ipad, Android OS mobile & tablet Applications. =0A=0AIn Time I'd=
 like to schedule a call or Skype/some other IM chat with you during a time=
 convenient to you, and take this ahead. Let me know your views on this and=
 I will be pleased to share more info along you about my services in fine d=
etail. =0A=0AKindly suggest.=0A=0AMany thanks,=0ADeepak Wadhwa=0ASr. Web-si=
te & SEO consultant.=0Awww.tronicsolutions.com=0A=0AE-mail: info@tronicsolu=
tions.biz=0ASkype: tronicsolutions=0ACellular: +91-981-8988-070=0AUS Phone:=
 +1 209-6825-841=0A=0ASECRECY NOTICE: =0AThe information transmitted is sup=
posed only reserved for the person or organization to which it's attended t=
o and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-t=
ransmission, dissemination or other usage of, or taking of any actions in r=
eliance upon, this information by persons or entities apart from the meant =
receiver.