Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Hard Drive

I have a Buslink USB Portable Hard Drive (L Series) (10 gb.) that I
can't get working in FreeBSD.

I have all the scsi stuff and the usb stuff in the kernel (on 4.1-
STABLE as of October 25, 2000) and I get the line in dmesg:

ugen0: buslink-inc. USB-ATAPI4 Bridge Controller rev 1.00/1.00 addr3

but commmands to mount to drive produce "device not configured" and
it's not listed in the supported hardware on the umass man page.

I may be using the wrong commands to mount it, or maybe it's just not
supported?

	Annelise