Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:07:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        adam@jamradar.com (Adam)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Config Script for Webserver

> Does anyone have a config script for setting up a web server?  I need to
> get my own server up and running ASAP.

Well, the sample one that comes with Apache covers just about everything
a basic web site needs.   You might just have to change your document
root and log addresses if they are different for default.

That would get you a web site up.   Then, if you want to have SSI or
other stuff, you will need to customize it later.

////jerry