Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 20:51:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Curiousity Question: Speed Test

	This is more out of personal curiousity than actual need, but I'm
wondering if theres a program or a way to monitor your actual throughput
speed for uploads and downloads and generate an average as needed?  So
like if you're on a T3 and it seems more like a dialup connection I want
to be able to see if it's actually moving that slow or if it's moving fast
and the sites are just slow.

	Thanks for feeing this cat's curiousity.  :)