Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:18:29 -0400
From:      "Alex McGeorge" <Alex.McGeorge@robbinsgioia.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Custom Kernel Config

All,

I recently tried to configure and compile my first custom Kernel. I =
followed the directions for this process in the FreeBSD handbook, I was =
able to resolve a few small bugs (enabling device miibus when I had an =
Ethernet card of that type) but ultimately it keeps failing and I'm not =
sure where the problem is. It passes /usr/sbin/config and make depend, =
but make fails. The error doesn't mean a whole lot to me, so I'm =
unfortunately ignorant on this. Because of the length I decided not to =
include the files in the body or as attachments, but I've provided them =
on the web.

http://bob.jonx.com/MYKERNEL.txt is my kernel config
http://bob.jonx.com/MYKERNEL-ERROR.txt is the error I get (sorry for the =
lack of line wrap)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
-Alex

Alex McGeorge=A0<> Network Security Engineer
Robbins-Gioia, LLC <> 703-548-7006 x4101
=A0