Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:27:34 +0100
From:      Vince Hoffman <Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com>
To:        "'dhull'" <dhull@digitaloverload.net>, Vince Hoffman <Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: RE: Running apache twice on the same system

too many variables to be able to give a definite answer but,

1) do other services (telnet/ftp/ssh/whatever) work on both IPs.
2) whats the output of  grep ^Listen /path/to/httpd.conf    (changing
/path/to/ appropriately)
(should just be   Listen 80 )
3) whats the output of sockstat |grep httpd
should be something like
www      httpd     1841    3 tcp46  *:80                  *:*

www      httpd     1837    3 tcp46  *:80                  *:*

www      httpd     1836    3 tcp46  *:80                  *:*

www      httpd     1835    3 tcp46  *:80                  *:*

www      httpd     1818    3 tcp46  *:80                  *:*

I have it a similar setup and can access mine fine on both IPs.