Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:38:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Dan Moschuk <dm@globalserve.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS - Will it ever be fixed?

:I just found it incredible that they would be willing to pay me for 50
:hours of work (multiply that by my 3 digit/hr consulting rate.. makes for
:a pretty penny) to fix up something that ultimately doesn't effect them one
:way or another.
:
:Regards,
:--
:Dan Moschuk (TFreak!dm@globalserve.net)
:Senior Systems/Network Administrator
:Globalserve Communications Inc., a Primus Canada Company
:"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

    If it fixes what they need fixed, it would probably be worth every penny to
    them.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>