Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 22:44:38 -0500
From:      TobyNorris <TobyN@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Is FreeBSD compatable with Windows98 and FAT32???

I had a good installation of FreeBSD that worked fine until I upgraded
my operating system to Windows98 and changed all my hard disks to
FAT32.  The FreeBSD installation is on a separate external disk that was
not changed.  I then put the Easyboot program on my C disk.  But
Easyboot only allows me to boot to Windows98.  It can't seem to boot up
FreeBSD like it used to.  Is FreeBSD compatable with FAT32?

Thanks for your support,
Toby Norris