Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:55:34 +0000
From:      "Printer Cartridges Please" <businessaccounts@printercartridgesplease.com>
To:        "Subscriber" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Subscriber, Loyalty Discount from Printer Cartridges Please

--------------040304030101040307050801

Dear Subscriber,
As a thank you for your continued business, we would like to offer you a=
nother loyalty discount.
Just use the coupon code: THANKS at www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk ( =
http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/ ) before midnight on Thursday =
31st March to receive 20% off all remanufactured or compatible cartridge=
s and 10% off all original equipment manufacturers [OEM] cartridges.
*Please note that we cannot honour any other discounts used in conjuncti=
on with this code and this discount cannot be applied to previous orders=
=2E
Thanks again for your business. We consistently strive to improve our qu=
ality of service and to make things easier for you. If you would like to=
 give us a list of your current printers wed be delighted to supply you =
with a personalised quotation for the cartridges we can offer. Alternati=
vely, please dont hesitate to pick up the phone . Were busting to help!
Best Regards
The Printer Cartridges Please Team
sales@printercartridgesplease.co.uk       =20
This message was sent to the following e-mail address: questions@freebsd=
=2Eorg. If you would prefer not to receive any further e-mails from us, =
please just click here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/unsubs=
cribe/questions@freebsd.org ). Our email marketing policy can be read he=
re ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/acatalog/printer-cartridge=
s-please-email-marketing-policy.html ).
3WM Ltd T/A Printer Cartridges Please
Hollis Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7QH
Tel: 0845 072 7227 -or- 01476 515 937
Fax: 0845 071 0759               =20
--------------040304030101040307050801--