Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:24:33 +0100
From:      Clem.Dye@wdr.com
To:        bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu, Clem.Dye@wdr.com
Cc:        as_hombert@ibm.net, Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: RE: Booting FreeBSD with Win NT

No, not 'wrongo'. Based on my experiences and other people's previous
comments about NT/FreeBSD dual-boot, I arrived at a working
configuration. That it's seemingly possible to use the NT boot loader
to boot FreeBSD from a disk other than the first (regardless of
controller order) without too much kludging around is indeed welcome
news. The FreeBSD documentation is clear on what can & can't be done,
but would now seem to be incomplete. Might I suggest that you fully
document your solution so that other users can benefit?

Clem