Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:52:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Michael Sharp" <ms@probsd.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hp 940C wants a2ps-letter

I have a HP Deskjet 940C and I have installed apsfilter, ghostscript-gnu
and all dependants. I ran the SETUP to apsfilter and chose the hpijs 940C
driver, restarted lpd and all went fine. However, I did notice on the
apsfilter install a2ps failed because its broken, but I recompiled without
it.

When I try to print a simple ASCII file, the apsfilter logs say it cant
fine a2ps.

Is there someone else out there with a HP Deskjet 940C that might suggest
an alternative printcap and apsfilterrc setting to get this printer
working?

Thx, Michael