Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:09:06 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Duke Normandin" <01031149@3web.net>, "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: BSDi Acquired by Embedded Computing Firm Wind River

Note that in my original daffynition of desktop and server,
I didn't say anything about the relative power of the two
systems.  You sould put the Apache server on the system in which
it makes most sense.  You might, for example, put it on the
system which will be switched on all of the time, rather than
the most powerful one, just so that it's available to multiple
systems.