Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:00:17 -0400 (CLT)
From:      Jorge Opaso Pazos <jopaso@geocities.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   question

--0-773580556-954716417=:410

   With sysinstall I selected ISO-8859-1 fonts (configure->console->font)
to see the correct accent keys. My keyboard map is Spanish ISO keymap
(accent keys). My question: What can I do to see the curses based
application in the correct form with my configuration? With when I start a
curses based app. the border of windows appeared with nubers or characters
in the place of lines. When I select "use default font" in sysinstall,
everything is okay with curses, but I can't see the correct accent keys
like =F1, =F3, =E1,... (spanish).
   Thank you very much and sorry for my english, bye.

--0-773580556-954716417=:410

RnJlZUJTRCBnb29ieS5pbmNvbS5jbCAyLjIuOC1SRUxFQVNFIEZyZWVCU0Qg
Mi4yLjgtUkVMRUFTRSAjMDogU3VuIEFwciAgMiAxMjo0MToyMyBDTFQgMjAw
MCAgICAgcm9vdEBnb29ieS5pbmNvbS5jbDovdXNyL3NyYy9zeXMvY29tcGls
ZS9LRVJORUwyICBpMzg2DQo=
--0-773580556-954716417=:410--