Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:06:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Willow  <willow@tds.edu>
To:        Anand Buddhdev <me@anand.org>
Cc:        System Administrator <root@trinity4.trinity.com.pl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to undelete files?

SCO Unix offers a file system that allows undelete.  Also at one time the
people at Interactive (I believe) made a version of the Norton Utilities
for UNIX than could do this.  I dont know if that product is still around.
I have an old copy for System 5 that I picked up in 1989.

--
Willow <willow@tds.edu>
http://www.tds.edu/~willow