Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:43:58 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Dmitry Karasik" <dk@plab.ku.dk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cheap/free Xserver n32 for a unix-phobic administrator?

This one is not cheap at $250 although it may look pretty.

There is one that is only $25 it is at

http://www.microimages.com/mix/

an EARLIER version of this program WAS free for personal
use.  I would dearly love for someone to send me a copy
of that earlier one, I lost my copy sometime ago in a
disk crash.  Every one in a while one side of my brain
says "listen you idiot just pay them the damn $25 and
be done with it" to which the other side of my brain
says "you know if you do your just going to find it on
a back tape and be kicking yourself" whereupon I burn
up an hour or so looking at dump archives.