Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:37:25 +0200
From:      "Thomas Uhrfelt" <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Network audit and monitoring

I am looking for a program that would reside on my gateway and show
statistics on how much is sent/received on various protocols from/to the
clients in our network. I had a look on Argus but it wasnt quite what I was
after. I don't want to do real time monitoring, I just want to have the
option to see who's who on the top 10 FTP list etc. And it would be good to
have an option to log all the www addresses they visit aswell ( for the sake
of examining it and disable inappropiate sites ).

Regards,

Thomas Uhrfelt

thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se