Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:16:20 -0500
From:      "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 4.3 release?

If it's just a matter of days then I can wait, as I'm still waiting for some
hardware to arrive, but if it's weeks then that's what I'll probably do
(install 4.2 and then upgrade to 4.3).  Out of experience I know that those
upgrades usually tend to "break" something.  Nothing that can't be fixed but
if I can avoid "fixing" by waiting a few days I'd rather wait. :)

Speaking of fixes......is there a list of new features/fixes that the 4.3
will have?  Thanks,

---Marius