Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:28:51 -0400
From:      Brian Skrab <brian@quynh-and-brian.org>
To:        "Dragoncrest" <dragoncrest@voyager.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: automatically adjusting time

Have a look at Chapter 19.11 (NTP) in the FreeBSD Handbook.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-ntp.html

I don't recall if the handbook mentions this, but you can schedule ntpdate to
run periodically via a crontab entry, in addition to running at startup.

Hope this helps.

~brian