Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 18:35:49 +1000
From:      "Greg W" <greg@ausit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: user management

Grrr ......dont remember asking for rudeness........

Linux, Novell & NT and they all have the same capability built
in.............user management by GUI or command line, now if I have to I
will mod a script I made to simplify the process, but why re create the
wheel ?  thats why I sent the email, I am not forcing you or anyone else to
change the way YOU do things, so the rudeness was most uncalled for.......

A special welcome to a FreeBSD newcomer eh ?