Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:22:24 -0700
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFCE Window Manager

I just recently changed from using KDE to using XFCE and find it
quite nice, certainly much faster than the graphics heavy KDE. And it
will run the few KDE apps that I use without a problem. I am wondering
about others impressions and experience with XFCE? I have also used
Afterstep but think I might just stick with XFCE. Themes and other
fancy eye-candy don't mean much to me, just a clean interface where I
can get some work done, and TWM is a bit too sparton.

 --
Chip Wiegand