Date:      Mon, 01 Jul 1996 15:12:11 -0400
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@widomaker.com>
To:        Haytham Algyndy <haytham@s4.elec.uq.edu.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape Colours trouble

--------

Haytham Algyndy uttered with conviction:
> Hi
>
> I tried many times to install different versions of N etscape, But I
> seem to face the same problem, of switching the colours once the
> cursor gets out of the main frame.

 Actually it's because netscape is trying to take more colors than you
 have available for your display, so it uses an alternate color map.
 You can ...

 	- Deal with it ;-)

	- Buy a better graphics card and run in true-color mode.

	- Not use so many colors on your current display .. in .. say
	xearth or somthing like that.

 -branson

 Branson Matheson       | Ferguson Enterprises  | If Pete and Repeat were
 System Administrator   | W: (804) 874-7795     | sittin on a fence and Pete
 Unix, Perl, WWW        | branson@widomaker.com | fell off, who is left?