Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:40:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, imp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pmtimer

Yeah, that's what I thought. A while back someone sent me some patches
that fix the broken statclock and make it work on laptops, I can't
remember his name right now. However those patches are against FreeBSD
4.1-RELEASE, and I'm not sure if they'd work for -CURRENT. I suppose I
could do without the statclock for now, but it'd be nice to have :-)

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|