Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:43:10 -0400
From:      "Marcelo J. Iturbe" <miturbe@msm.cl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which FreeBSD? 2.2.8, 3.0, 3.1 or 3.2?

Hello,
I am not on this mailing list so please reply to marcelo@msm.cl
I have to set up a robust web server which will also be handling mail, ftp,
DNS etc. aswell as being an IP masquerading machine, which might turn into
a firewall later on.
It's going to be a verry busy server with quite a load. So I am a bit
sceptic (SP?) of using "the latest of the latest", but at the same time I
do not want to miss out on any mayor improvements!
So I figured I'd play it safe and ask.
Should I go ahead and use 3.2-stable? or should I hang back and use 2.2.8,
just in case something sliped through on the 3.2 release?

Any advice will be greatly apreciated,
Thanks.
Marcelo

                 MSM Interactive.=20
     Dario Urzua 1940, Providencia, Chile.=20
Phone: (56-2)204-3510=A0 Fax: (56-2) 204-3508=20
Email: marcelo@msm.cl=A0=A0=A0=A0http://www.msm.cl